01 Nov Pinnacle Blog
Tip # 3 – Find a Team to Support You
No, you’re not the only person in the world that has been rejected by a prospect … but you might not know it if you don’t talk to other people and share your experiences, while listening and learning from theirs. If you’re an independent insurance agent or just joined an agency, look for tools such as trainings, support and encouragement from your support team.
At Pinnacle Benefits Group, you have your personal Pinnacle Advisor to help you get appointed, discuss products and carriers and answer your questions.
You can also find training on our website, and use reach out to insurance agent associations and educational institutions for support
If you’re working independently, you don’t need to be in a silo. Reach out to insurance agent associations and educational institutions for support, for example:
- National Association of Professional Insurance Agents,
- Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP),
- Compliance & Ethics Forum for Life Insurers (CEFLI), LIMRA,
- Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA), LOMA,
- National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA)
Give us a call, we’d love to help you out!